Sponsorhips & donations
- We recommend submitting your sponsorship application by April prior to the start of the new Financial Year. The Greenham sponsorship budget is set ahead of each Financial Year.
- Greenham prioritises groups and initiatives that have not received other Greenham sponsorship in the same Financial Year. If you submit multiple applications in the same Financial Year, your application may be rejected on the grounds that your group has already received support for that year.
- Sponsorships are engaged on an annual or one-off basis. No multi-year agreements will be entered into.
- Applicants will need to reapply each year or for each project/activity.
- Current or previous sponsorship does not guarantee future sponsorship.
- We recommend keeping a record of your responses in a Word document saved to your desktop (you can copy and paste) as once the form has been started it cannot be saved. If something goes wrong after you click submit or you’re interrupted part-way through the form, you will not be able to recover the lost work.
- Once you click the submit button at the end of the application a confirmation email will be sent to Greenham and the email address you entered. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means the application has NOT been submitted.
- Greenham will aim to respond to your application within 10 working days.
- Payment can take up six to eight weeks to process from the time your invoice is submitted.